Beat the Heat this Summer with Weed
If you’ve gone outside in the past… hour, you’re all too familiar with the unpleasant, uncalled-for, and downright debilitating heat. The heat that has you schvitzing before you’ve even stepped out of the door. The heat that says, “Oh, you wanted to wear make-up? NOT TODAY.” The heat that brings your sweat ‘stache to a whole new level (you’ve begun investing in handkerchiefs).
Well fam, you can throw that hideous handkerchief away and pull out your favorite flower instead because we have exciting news:
Cannabis lowers your body temperature. Yeah, you read that right. Some cannabinoids can actually lower your body temperature.
So, how does it work?
Like drinking a hot beverage on a hot day cools you down, cannabis activates receptors on your tongue that detect heat. Once activated, these receptors send a signal to the rest of your body that it’s time to cool down, lowering your body temperature and providing much-needed relief.
That’s why, this year we’ve put together a list of Eufloria’s Summer Essentials to help you beat the heat this summer with your favorite cannabis accessories:
- Eufloria Market Medtainer. This discrete, smell-proof grinder and container helps you responsibly store your flower and keep it out of the sun and away from the heat.
- Eufloria Market Dad Hat. Catch some shade and stay cool under our classic Eufloria dad hat (but don’t forget your sunscreen!)
- Eufloria Market 510 Vape Battery. Use less heat by switching from cones to your favorite vape (and vape battery).
- Sessions Stash Jar. Store your herb and keep it fresh in this air-tight, compact stash jar with room for all your accessories.
- Cool off with some of our favorite CBD soft drinks and caffeinated beverages from Leisuretown, Mama’s Infused Drinks, Cann, Recess, and Jibby.